Hello. Speckle has grown a lot recently. There's beta.speckle, and speckle streams too! As such, I'm doing some cleanup. This instance of speckle will be retired soon. If you want to discuss options, let me know @idid.
Speckle allowed you to quickly share Grasshopper 3d models online through just one double click.
1. Speckle can export meshes, coloured meshes, polylines, curves and points.
2. Zoom Extents and Zoom Selected: just press spacebar.
3. Multiple Selection: Shift + Left Click selects objects (press Esc to deselect).
4. Named views from Rhino are transported to the online viewer. Wowzers!
5. Simple edges display (wireframe) for legibility.
6. Camera control: rotation, zooming and panning are *exactly* like in Rhino. If on a trackpad, you can switch to a more finger friendly control scheme. Just press "T" on your keyboard to switch between the two.
7. Comments: It's now effortless to gather insigihts from your collaborators and strike a discussion with them over your 3d model.
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under the Marie Sklodowska-Curie grant agreement No 642877.